Temple Legal Protection
Temple Legal Protection is a leading provider of legal expenses insurance, with specialisations in ATE insurance for clinical negligence, commercial litigation and personal injury claims and BTE for brokers and other intermediaries.
Initially appointed to carry out a review of ‘the customer journey’ from initial contact with Temple. Fedora was then appointed on a long-term basis to plan and implement a wide range of marketing activities. Working in conjunction with the management team, Fedora has helped improve their marketing effectiveness, enhance their profile in their core clinical negligence, commercial and personal injury claims sector, plus assisting with business development innovations.
Specific tasks have included:
- Strategic marketing planning, promotional campaign liaison and monthly reporting.
- Ensuring a consistent presentation of messaging and imagery for printed and online promotional materials.
- Other activities in conjunction with their in-house team have included new exhibition stand graphics, promotional literature, sector specific information sheets.
- Online marketing content – sector specific e-newsletters, website articles and staff profiles.
- Preparing press releases researching media lists. Liaison with legal and insurance press.
- Advising on integrated marketing activities to ensure maximum impact of promotional campaigns, database marketing and follow up from business development teams.
- Working with new staff, partner organisations – plus industry bodies as required/requested.
- Exhibitions and industry conferences – detailed preparation for attendance at these events, liaison with organisers, suppliers and key personnel.
- Market overviews – articles of interest including competitor activity, judgments, regulatory changes.
- Preparing in-depth news articles and opinion pieces – e.g. on clinical negligence litigation claims, technology developments in litigation
- Research – Industry sector briefing documents and provision of research papers.
The items below were prepared in conjunction with Temple’s in-house marketing resource.
The Fedora Consultancy has provided marketing consultancy and project management services to Temple Legal Protection for a number of years.
We value Jon’s advice and recommendations on two counts; firstly at a strategic level with regard to the ‘big picture’ issues for the legal services and insurance sectors where his expertise and insights are invaluable and continue to benefit Temple.
Secondly, at a project management level Jon’s experience across a range of marketing disciplines is an extremely useful resource. His flexible approach and attention to detail means that we can rely on him to liaise with our in-house marketing resource, as well as the underwriting and business development staff to develop, progress and implement all our projects and campaigns.
Keeping it all co-ordinated are some straightforward planning procedures and processes that Jon developed to help ensure we act efficiently and effectively with regard to achieving our business objectives.
Jon is an excellent marketing strategist and project manager and someone I have no hesitation in recommending.
Managing Director, Temple Legal Protection
Gadsby Wicks Solicitors
Gadsby Wicks are a niche firm of specialist lawyers, working exclusively for patients injured through accident or error in their medical treatment. One of the country’s leading claimant medical negligence law practices, the firm operates nationally but with a focus on Essex, East Anglia and the South East.
Fedora was retained in 2013 to provide marketing project management services and to help strengthen communication to potential clients in an increasingly competitive sector. For over six years, we worked closely with other agencies selected by us – including web design, digital marketing, video production and media – to provide a co-ordinated and integrated approach to the firm’s marketing activities and one point of contact for the Partners. Key objectives concentrated on generating specific case type enquiries and boosting Gadsby Wicks profile in line with their corporate values.
Specific tasks included:
- Ongoing website development, content management including in-depth news articles, opinion pieces on topical clinical negligence issues/the NHS, client case studies and partner profiles
- PPC and SEO campaign management, keyword optimisation and integrating PPC results into SEO campaign. Utilising tracking software to monitor enquiry levels
- Implementing the latest Google online marketing/promotional opportunities
- Social media activity including Facebook advertising and remarketing/retargeting
- Reputation-based marketing activities including research and introduction of Lexcel compliant online client feedback system and Chambers and Legal 500 directory listing preparation
- Local promotional activity – including local radio advert scripts, outdoor media campaigns, liaison with charities, development of a Community outreach strategy
- Video content – creative direction, script writing/guidance and overall project management for a series of well-received videos explaining how a medical accident claim is progressed, how the claimant will be looked after and profiling the fee-earners within the firm
- Ongoing media liaison and development of press materials
- An integrated promotional campaign based around a regional TV advertisement (aired in 2018-2019), supported by local radio station ads, Open Web campaign outdoor media ads (bus rears and streetliners), paid social media and enhanced online marketing activities.
“Fedora looked after all aspects of our marketing activities for over six years. From the start we found them to be very professional and easy to work with. They provide a seamless service and have a detailed awareness of the marketing requirements for law firms, in particular the medical accident claims sector. Their technical copywriting is to a high standard as well as their creative input – they take care to ensure the messaging and approach reflects our values.“
Managing Partner, Gadsby Wicks solicitors
AmTrust Europe Legal
Fedora developed and implemented a number of marketing activities for one of the leading legal expenses insurance providers. Projects included their first website, print advertising in the legal press, client guides, brochure design, copy/article writing and conference presentation speech preparation.
“Fedora’s marketing project management services for AmTrust Europe Legal Limited have always been of a high standard. Their marketing experience in the legal service sector really shows and they have completed a number of projects for us, always with streamlined communication and a quick response.”
European Marketing Manager, AmTrust Europe Legal
Triangle HR Ltd
Triangle HR is one of Shropshire’s leading HR consultancies. Fedora provided a range of marketing materials, including a regular e-newsletter, an exhibition banner stand, topical employment law-related articles and regulatory updates for their website. Fedora were also commissioned to research, write and design a series of five employment law guidance sheets and printed newsletters.
Green Wright Chalton Annis
Fedora designed and project managed a long-running advertising campaign in a monthly regional lifestyle magazine. The adverts had seasonal theme to them and were changed quarterly and helped maintain awareness of GWCA as one of the leading law firms in West Sussex. A number of other promotional items were produced for the firm.
If you'd like to explore how we can work together and a free initial consultation
The Fedora Consultancy, Unit 4 Maypole Court, 2 High Street, Wem, Shropshire, SY4 5AA
T: 01743 366288