Your Marketing Plan
“With our dedicated marketing plan service you can learn how to prepare your own marketing plan. We help you get started, then you choose the way that works best for your business.”
Why do a marketing plan?
There are all kind of things that impact on your business that need to be reflected in your marketing plan, particularly in these turbulent times.
- A major competitor, changes in the law or a new technology can have a significant impact on business of all sizes
- Without a plan you are operating in a vacuum and without direction. You need to think about what kind of business you want to attract and your target markets.
- Before you start any promotional campaigns, take a step back and get a marketing plan sorted for your business.
We’re here to help.
Using our 8-step marketing plan process, we’re with you all the way. Each service level concentrates on the structure and process for preparing a marketing plan, supported by whatever level of input suits you and your business.
There are three options to choose from – a marketing plan prepared either by you, with you or for you – using one of our three services:-
- ‘Tutored’ – 1 day of marketing planning service for £400, + £95 set up/admin fee; total £495
- ‘Collaborated’ – 2 days of marketing planning service for £800, + £95 set up/admin fee; total £895
- ‘Delivered’– 3 days of marketing planning service at £1200, + £95 set up/admin fee; total £1295
Each is an interactive process that can be started, prepared and completed online with us using either ‘Zoom’ or Microsoft ‘Teams’. You’ll cut through the jargon, to the key issues – and you don’t need any marketing experience. It’s your direct involvement that counts.
Start the ball rolling with two 30-minute ‘Zoom’ video phone calls looking at the structure and process of preparing a marketing plan for your business.
- Entitled ‘3 big questions, 8 steps and some common sense’, the sessions concentrates on the structure and process for preparing a marketing plan, less on the specific actions such as specific promotional campaigns at this stage.
- These sessions are completely free of charge, fully interactive and with absolutely no obligation
To find out more and get started, please visit our dedicated marketing planning service website – yourmarketingplan.co.uk.
If you'd like to explore how we can work together and a free initial consultation
The Fedora Consultancy, Unit 4 Maypole Court, 2 High Street, Wem, Shropshire, SY4 5AA
T: 01743 366288